With a baby, it is very likely that you will carry them for hours. They want to be close to you, feel your warm body and your heartbeat. It's natural, it's a security for them.
But! It's not easy to be productive with both hands busy…
It is on these occasions; then the kids are screaming and the house is in disarray as it is perfect with a baby wrap.
We humans have carried our children for centuries in different ways around the world.
Why? - Because it works.
There are several positive benefits to just carrying your baby such as:
- They feel calmer. (Less likely to cry)
- You release your hands. (You get your hands free for other things)
- It builds a stronger bond between you and your baby.
- You do not have to always take the pram with you.
- It is good for their health. (Reduces reflux, for example)
- It helps to develop the sense of balance.
From a scientific point of view, it helps the production of oxytocin, which in turn stimulates good cell growth.